Inspiration from the third dimension: exploring sculptural colour with Maggie Maggio!
This new workshop combines a color class on the three dimensions of color with a project class that focuses on exploring the amazing sculptural (3D) capabilities of the
One of the most important tools you will take away from this workshop is a color globe to help you understand the fascinating world of color relationships. Every student will receive a Mini Kolormondo and learn how to use the three-dimensions of color to choose a palette and
control the mood and message of your art.
After making a collage and mixing a custom palette, students will use Maggie’s Color Wash technique to hand sculpt either a neckpiece similar to the one shown in the photo above or a collection of three bracelets.
Maggie Maggio Colour workshop - Feb 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Class size is 10 minimum / 24 maximum
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- If the Workshop is cancelled by the LPCG, a full refund will be issued
- Travel, accommodation and food are not included
- Refunds on cancellations will only be considered if the place is taken and paid for by another student.
- Any refund, due to student cancelling, will be subject to an administration fee of £20
Normal polymer clay tools, pasta machine, worksurface, blade, roller
Clay is being kindly donated by Staedtler,